Upgrading Quicken erased last three months of transactions...

Options
ashort
ashort Member ✭✭
I recently upgraded Quicken to Version 6.7.0 (Build 607.44072.100) on my Mac (macOS 12.2.1) and when I reopened it all the transactions from the past 3 mo's are missing...? Any idea of how I can get these back, or if it's opened the wrong data file or something....so frustrating!!
Thanks for any help.
Alan.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ashort said:
    I recently upgraded Quicken to Version 6.7.0 (Build 607.44072.100) on my Mac (macOS 12.2.1) and when I reopened it all the transactions from the past 3 mo's are missing...? Any idea of how I can get these back, or if it's opened the wrong data file or something....so frustrating!!
    Thanks for any help.
    Alan.
    Hello @ashort,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with so much missing information. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, where is your current active data file located? You can track this anytime by going to File > Show (Data File Name will be displayed here) in Finder in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Also, you can look through recently opened files by going to File > Open Recent > and holding your cursor over this menu option. Lastly, you can look through your saved backups by going to File > Show Backups in Finder. Do you see familiar file names in any of these locations?

Let me know what you find, if you can.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.