CC-502 Unable to connect to Quicken servers *ALL ACCOUNTS*

Options
Robert Ralyea
Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
I am receiving CC-502 unable to connect to Quicken servers. This is happening on all my accounts. I am on latest Quicken release 40.21 build 27.1.40.21 and windows 10 latest release. 

I did a restore and as usual I am left with many issues this time the error codes CC-501. usually all I have to do is delete the account and add it again.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Robert Ralyea,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving these error codes with all of your accounts. 

What financial institutions are these accounts with? When did the CC-502 error begin to occur?

I have located a couple of Support Articles that you may find to be assistance. You may follow this link for troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-501 error. You may follow this link for troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-502 error. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am receiving CC-502 unable to connect to Quicken servers. This is happening on all my accounts. I am on latest Quicken release 40.21 build 27.1.40.21 and windows 10 latest release. 

I did a restore and as usual I am left with many issues this time the error codes CC-501. usually all I have to do is delete the account and add it again.

Hi @""Robert Ralyea" ,

When you restore your Data File, and it contains Express Web Connect Accounts, you need to Deactivate each Express Web Connect and set it back up, linking the Set up back to its existing Register. This is the only way it works.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.