CC-502 for both Citi and Ally Bank

JDS122
JDS122 Member
Hello All,
I saw the announcement about Citi, but Ally was absent. Ally bank is also currently giving me a CC-502 error. I thought it could be possible the two issues may be linked, so I thought I should report it.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this error, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have reopened the Alert for this issue and our teams are working towards a solution, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• JDS122
    JDS122 Member
    I thought I should chime in, Ally bank is now available. Citi, however, appears to still be down.
  • carthman
    carthman Member ✭✭
    same here with citi
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this error, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have reopened the Alert for this issue and our teams are working towards a solution, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TJHuot
    TJHuot Member ✭✭
    I have had issues on and off with Citi bank downloads for about a week.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    The Citi problem started on/about Mon 5/23. In my case, I've gotten the CC 502 error every morning, but have been able to successfully connect every afternoon/evening. Give it a try later in the day.
This discussion has been closed.