Duplicate transactions Barclays - Note there was a prior discussion that was closed

Options
BerylS
BerylS Member ✭✭
I recently got a Barclays (JetBlue) credit card. I started to see duplicates of prior transactions download. I have deleted them all rather than importing them since they are obvious duplicates. I have not had these problems with my Amex or my Bank of America visa. I see there was a prior discussion on this topic that is closed. Has anyone else noted this with Barclays? Is this still a Barclays issue as noted in the closed conversation? It is easy to see and fix by not importing the duplicate transactions but still annoying.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BerylS said:
    I recently got a Barclays (JetBlue) credit card. I started to see duplicates of prior transactions download. I have deleted them all rather than importing them since they are obvious duplicates. I have not had these problems with my Amex or my Bank of America visa. I see there was a prior discussion on this topic that is closed. Has anyone else noted this with Barclays? Is this still a Barclays issue as noted in the closed conversation? It is easy to see and fix by not importing the duplicate transactions but still annoying.
    Hello @BerylS

I am sorry to hear about this problem with duplicate transactions. Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter here on the Quicken Community.

Have you recently deactivated and reactivated your accounts? Also, be sure to check the FITID column associated with the transactions that are being duplicated; you can reference this Support Article for the steps regarding this process.

Let me know if this helps, and I will correspond further regarding this matter, if necessary. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.