Downloaded transactions not showing in register for acceptance

AmyAM
AmyAM Member
Long time Quicken user, Version 40.21. In past month, downloaded transactions for one account are not showing at the bottom of the page for review/acceptance. Other accounts still show them, Bottom of screen only shows online, current, ending balance. Other Bank of America account registers have not changed; just my main checking account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @AmyAM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Even though you are not seeing the transactions in the bottom section to review and accept, are you still receiving a red flag in front of the account name(s)? If so, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    > @AmyAM said:
    > Long time Quicken user, Version 40.21. In past month, downloaded transactions for one account are not showing at the bottom of the page for review/acceptance. Other accounts still show them, Bottom of screen only shows online, current, ending balance. Other Bank of America account registers have not changed; just my main checking account.

I'm getting the same with my Bank of America credit card accounts, only. It's far more often than happened in the past, like every download.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could this be the cause?
    • The Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab do not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".

Where are the "Auto-accept downloaded transaction" settings?

There are two places where this is controlled in Quicken for Windows:
     - Globally, for all accounts, in Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions
     - For each account individually, the global setting can be overridden from the Edit Account Details screen, Online Services Tab. Look for blue text "Automatic Entry is: ON / OFF". Click the text to change the setting.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AmyAM said: In past month, downloaded transactions for one account are not showing at the bottom of the page
    Is the Register entries still showing - just not the Downloaded Transactions ?
    Also - if you log into the bank online website - are there Pending Transactions ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• AmyAM
    AmyAM Member
    Entries show in register, just not the downloaded transactions pending acceptance into the register. That's what I really want to see. I've downloaded a .qfx file from bank many times to try to fix it; updated quicken; restored from a previous backup; and I still cannot see the 'downloaded transactions pending acceptance into register.' Just for this one account, but it's the account with all the activity.
  • AmyAM
    AmyAM Member
    UKR: Thank you! Somehow this setting changed for this one account after years and years....and I did not even catch the change. Your advice was spot on, and I have corrected the setting; imported a new download file; and the problem is solved! Thanks very much!
  • AmyAM
    AmyAM Member
    Thank you everyone: Problem solved. Quicken Anja: your advice was spot on, and I've saved the article for future reference if this ever happens again.
This discussion has been closed.