Netflix Biller doesn't work.

Joseph Fuller
Joseph Fuller Member ✭✭✭
I've been trying to link my Netflix bill to the Netflix biller for many days and it keeps telling me the username or password it wrong which it isn't. Has the Netflix biller worked for anyone?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to link my Netflix bill to the Netflix biller for many days and it keeps telling me the username or password it wrong which it isn't. Has the Netflix biller worked for anyone?
    Hello @Joseph Fuller

I am sorry to hear about this issue with billers and an invalid credentials error message. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, make sure to save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, I want to be sure that you have attempted to resolve this problem using the instructions below, followed in numerical order:
    1. Navigate to your biller's website.
    2. Log in and check for your amount due.
    3. Return to the Online Bill Center in Quicken.
      1. Open Quicken.
      2. Select the Bills & Income Tab > Bills.
    4. Enter the credentials you just used to log in to your biller's website.
    5. If the error isn’t present and the biller isn’t in the list, select + Add a new biller.
    You can read more about this particular message in the Support Article linked here. I am curious to know about your results after making use of these instructions. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Joseph Fuller
    Joseph Fuller Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, Jared, but I have tried everything, but Netflix will not link as a biller. Credentials are right, but it keeps telling me otherwise.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, Jared, but I have tried everything, but Netflix will not link as a biller. Credentials are right, but it keeps telling me otherwise.
    Hello @Joseph Fuller

I am sorry that the issue persists even after those steps were taken. Thanks for getting back to me, and letting me know about your results.

At this stage, it would benefit us most in our search for a resolution if you could reach out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They have resources and tools at their disposal that will enable them to troubleshoot and investigate this issue in further detail.

Feel free to get back to us with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.