Tax planner will not retain 'Scheduled Bills and Deposits' setting

Options
Mark Coil
Mark Coil Member ✭✭
I'm going to reopen this discussion, since it's never been resolved, and I have the same problem. I also have this problem with "taxable IRA/Pension distributions" and "Withholdings to date" not retaining the "Scheduled bills and deposits setting. I can select these options and the numbers are all correct, but as soon as I leave those pages, they revert to "use per pay period amount".

I know I can "work around" it by just manually entering the annual total. That works fine for someone with a fixed income, but not so well if your income varies during the year. It would just be nice to have it work as advertised.

I've had this problem for several years now. I've tried validations to no avail. I've reported it on this forum and "report a problem" several times.

Currently running R40.21, build 27.1.40.21 on windows 10 home.

Comments

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Generally, this behavior is caused by a corrupted scheduled reminder associated with the section misbehaving. Unfortunately, it becomes trial and error; deleting and re-entering reminders until you find it. Paycheck type reminders would be first on my list to delete and reenter. 
This discussion has been closed.