Error code: BID = 67811

G8tr86
G8tr86 Member
I have tried EVERYTHING suggested in the community...and I mean EVERYTHING! Has anyone found a solution? I am using the most recent version of Quicken for Mac. Most if not all threads are closed on this topic.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    G8tr86 said:
    I have tried EVERYTHING suggested in the community...and I mean EVERYTHING! Has anyone found a solution? I am using the most recent version of Quicken for Mac. Most if not all threads are closed on this topic.
    Hello @G8tr86

I am sorry to hear about this problem with BID errors. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this matter.

In order to be of further assistance, I do have some additional questions about what is happening. Are you receiving this error message when attempting to update your accounts and download transactions? Also, how many accounts are affected, and which financial institutions are they associated with? When did this begin?

Firewall settings, antivirus software, pop-up blockers, and Virtual Private Networks have all been known to cause connectivity issues that can result in this error message. Bear in mind that it may be necessary to turn these off or remove them in order to troubleshoot this issue.

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.