Problem re-installing Quicken Premier windows.

Options
Ben
Ben Member ✭✭
Was having problem with quicken so trying to reinstall and get error message: Error 1310. Verify you have access to that directory: "Programfiles\quicken\DPIInfo.exe" Cannot not continue to re-install.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ben said:
    Was having problem with quicken so trying to reinstall and get error message: Error 1310. Verify you have access to that directory: "Programfiles\quicken\DPIInfo.exe" Cannot not continue to re-install.
    Hello @Ben

I am sorry about this error that is emerging on attempts to reinstall the software. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you made use of the troubleshooting steps provided in this Support Article? I want to make sure that these recommendations have been tried, and I am curious about the results.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ben said:
    Hello @Ben

I am sorry about this error that is emerging on attempts to reinstall the software. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you made use of the troubleshooting steps provided in this Support Article? I want to make sure that these recommendations have been tried, and I am curious about the results.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Jared, your instructions solved my problem. Thank you. Quicken now Reinstalled in a new directory, Quicken New. But I cannot seem to delete the few remaining files in the original Quicken directory or the directory itself. Get a message that I don't administrative authority to do this. Do I have to quick the old directory forever. Thanks again for you help. Ben [Removed - Personal Info]
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Ben said:
    Jared, your instructions solved my problem. Thank you. Quicken now Reinstalled in a new directory, Quicken New. But I cannot seem to delete the few remaining files in the original Quicken directory or the directory itself. Get a message that I don't administrative authority to do this. Do I have to quick the old directory forever. Thanks again for you help. Ben [Removed - Personal Info]
    Hello @Ben

Thank you for getting back to me with your results. I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.