Janney Holdings and Cash Account

GreenOak
GreenOak Member ✭✭
I'm experiencing the following issues post-6/1 with my Janney downloads:
1. Holdings that have fractional share counts are getting rounded (e.g., 496.63 shares in Janney and in Quicken is downloaded as 497 shares, so there's a difference showing in a Compare to Portfolio is done in the Online Center.
2. I'm receiving Reinvest Div download transactions for my Dreyfus Govt Cash Mgmt fund. Previously this was treated strictly as Cash - no share count in Janney nor in Quicken.
3. One security (ATROB) isn't coming across on the feed at all.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GreenOak said:
    I'm experiencing the following issues post-6/1 with my Janney downloads:
    1. Holdings that have fractional share counts are getting rounded (e.g., 496.63 shares in Janney and in Quicken is downloaded as 497 shares, so there's a difference showing in a Compare to Portfolio is done in the Online Center.
    2. I'm receiving Reinvest Div download transactions for my Dreyfus Govt Cash Mgmt fund. Previously this was treated strictly as Cash - no share count in Janney nor in Quicken.
    3. One security (ATROB) isn't coming across on the feed at all.
    Hello @GreenOak,    

I am sorry about this issue with downloads and transaction information. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for further discussion. 

Are you noticing any error messages after a One Step Update? Also, what connection method are you using to link this account to online banking services? You should be able to check this by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Click the Edit button next to the affected account(s) in the window that follows and then navigate to the Online Services tab in the next window. The information regarding the connection method should be listed here. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • GreenOak
    GreenOak Member ✭✭
    No errors. Direct Connect.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GreenOak said:
    No errors. Direct Connect.
    Hello @GreenOak,   

I am sorry that this problem is continuing after you made use of the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. 

At this stage, it appears that this is part of an ongoing issue with Janney's servers and the information that they are provided to Quicken. We do not have an ETA on a resolution at the moment, but we have forwarded our findings to the proper channels, and our teams are working on the problem. In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to Janney support. It is often beneficial to request to speak with 'Tier 2' representatives or an escalations team, as they are more likely to be knowledgable about third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.