Quicken crashes randomly

Options
aykayjay
aykayjay Member ✭✭
Quicken Deluxe for windows ( Windows 10 Home) has been crashing randomly for number of years no matter what version. Just today morning, a new update (version R41.9, build 27.1.41.9) was installed. This version has already crashed numerous times. I don't know what improvements has Quicken been releasing, but the basic problem of random crashing has not been fixed. I have worked with dozens of Tech Support Reps. [Removed - Disruptive]

I wonder what are people at Quicken working on.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    aykayjay said:
    My Quicken is now updated to R41.10 but crashing issues still persist. Is there anyone with a solution?
    Hello @aykayjay

I do apologize about this issue with random crashes. Thank you for speaking to us about this here on the Quicken Community.

I just want to be clear on the steps taken thus far; have you restarted your computer when this occurs? Also, have you attempted to uninstall the Quicken software, using the steps listed in this Support Article? If so, try this once more, but remove Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder, then attempt to reinstall the Quicken software using the instructions provided here.

I look forward to hearing your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.