Is Bank of America Currently Not Working

Bione
Bione Member ✭✭✭
I have had issues with BA for a few days. If I One Step Update, I get no response and does not ask me for sending a text. If I try to reset the account, It says not my problem but the text further down reads as a username password failure. Then my account gets deactivated. If I set it up again, that process seems to work but no transactions downloaded. Nothing again with One Step Update. I was using BA-All other States, and have also tried BA-Quicken. No longer sure which one to use. When I called support they had no reported issues with BA. Also all of my other Express Web Connect accounts (Elan and Truist) have been randomly working for several days. My Direct Connects (Amex and Fidelity Investments) have been fine. Reset error message for BA attached

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Bione said:
    I have had issues with BA for a few days. If I One Step Update, I get no response and does not ask me for sending a text. If I try to reset the account, It says not my problem but the text further down reads as a username password failure. Then my account gets deactivated. If I set it up again, that process seems to work but no transactions downloaded. Nothing again with One Step Update. I was using BA-All other States, and have also tried BA-Quicken. No longer sure which one to use. When I called support they had no reported issues with BA. Also all of my other Express Web Connect accounts (Elan and Truist) have been randomly working for several days. My Direct Connects (Amex and Fidelity Investments) have been fine. Reset error message for BA attached
    Hello @Bione,  

Thanks for looking to this Quicken Community Discussion for further assistance, and I am sorry that you are being affected by this issue, as well.

I don't wish to respond with another question, but do you happen to have the ticket number saved from your recent discussion with Quicken Support? We would like to review this interaction further.

I hope to hear more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Here's a long shot, but easy to try. Log in to the B of A web site using your web browser. If you are lucky, you may be confronted with this confirmation page.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Ticket was 9522812. I have gone all the way back to a 5/31 backup and de/reactivated all of the Express Connect accounts and things are working. Close Ticket. But what is unusual is that even if I have had Sync off, when the backup is restored it does a Cloud Sync. Changes were made to the backup file when it came up. For instance when trying to get the later versions to work, all of my Linked Bills disappeared and I added them back along with a couple of new ones. When the backup came up the new ones were now there along with some duplicates of the original ones. Also indicators (red slashed circles) were shown next to my 5 Truist account indicating issues. This should not happen when restoring a backup.
This discussion has been closed.