disable and enabling check pay

Options
Apparently I need to disable and enable my payment account so it will work again BUT I have other payments pending from this account via bill pay so it will not allow me to disable the payment account. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently I need to disable and enable my payment account so it will work again BUT I have other payments pending from this account via bill pay so it will not allow me to disable the payment account. Any suggestions?
    Hello @CoachPi314

I am sorry to hear about this issue with pending payments in Bill Manager. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Do you know if you use more than one data file frequently in Quicken? Also, what steps do you take when you are closing and opening the program? One other thing to look into is the location of the data file. You can check this by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that your active data file is located on your own computer and not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service, as this can cause erratic program behavior and even data damage.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.