Chase credit card payment failure

Options
I keep getting the below payment failed even after trying few times. Finally decided to use chase automatic payment so i am not late on the payments. Is it just me or is quicken billpay a pain? How is this verification code supposed to work for billpay? One-time verification codes expire after some time, so how can billpay possibly use them? When i download the chase credit card bill it sends the verification code when i type it, then quicken is happy, but when pay it with billpay i get an email that it failed(below), how do i solve this issue?

Payment failed
Reason:
Your payment was canceled because Chase requires that you enter a new one-time code verification. Please try your payment again and enter the one-time verification code.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chahroun said:
    I keep getting the below payment failed even after trying few times. Finally decided to use chase automatic payment so i am not late on the payments. Is it just me or is quicken billpay a pain? How is this verification code supposed to work for billpay? One-time verification codes expire after some time, so how can billpay possibly use them? When i download the chase credit card bill it sends the verification code when i type it, then quicken is happy, but when pay it with billpay i get an email that it failed(below), how do i solve this issue?

Payment failed
    Reason:
    Your payment was canceled because Chase requires that you enter a new one-time code verification. Please try your payment again and enter the one-time verification code.
    Hello @chahroun,     

I am sorry to hear about this issue with Bill Pay. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you currently making use of the Quick Pay feature within Quicken? What steps do you take to set up payments in Quicken? I will be able to provide further troubleshooting advice after these questions are answered.

I hope to hear your response, should you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.