Canadian mutual fund prices no longer updating / downloading....again

RSC2030
RSC2030 Member ✭✭
Long time Canadian quicken user - windows

June 13th prices did not update. Same issue as earlier in the year. Prices have inexplicably stopped updating. June 10th was last download. Not an individual user issue.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    RSC2030 said:
    Long time Canadian quicken user - windows

June 13th prices did not update. Same issue as earlier in the year. Prices have inexplicably stopped updating. June 10th was last download. Not an individual user issue.
    Hello @RSC2030,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with mutual funds and One Step Updates. Thank you for drawing our attention to this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, which financial institution(s) are you noticing this issue with? Also, if there are no error messages present, but the transactions are failing to download, are you currently making use of any firewalls, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, or antivirus software? Occasionally these can cause connectivity issues that result in transactions failing to download.

I hope to hear your response, and I intend to continue working with you on this, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • RSC2030
    RSC2030 Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared. The issue is with downloading Canadian mutual fund prices which Quicken gets from Cannex I think. It does not have to do with (banking or investing) transactions. My banking transactions continue to download fine. Nothing has changed on my end that would all of a sudden be stopping fund price downloads. This is not an individual user issue. It is the same Quicken issue that occurred in April 19, 2022 which you moderated as well.
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem for me: RBF   FRC   FID   EDG
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.