Problems with downloading Fifth Third Transactions

WrangerDave
WrangerDave Member ✭✭
Up until 6/8/2022 I was able to download transactions from a line of credit account at Fifth Third using Quicken Connect when it stopped downloading. My other 3 accounts (Savings, Checking, & Credit Card) at the same bank worked just fine using Direct Connect. I attempted to update the connection using Quicken Connect and now all I get is the User name or Password is incorrect. Anyone have a solution for this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Up until 6/8/2022 I was able to download transactions from a line of credit account at Fifth Third using Quicken Connect when it stopped downloading. My other 3 accounts (Savings, Checking, & Credit Card) at the same bank worked just fine using Direct Connect. I attempted to update the connection using Quicken Connect and now all I get is the User name or Password is incorrect. Anyone have a solution for this?
    Hello @WrangerDave

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you noticing any error messages when downloads are unsuccessful? If so, which ones?

I look forward to hearing about what you notice, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • WrangerDave
    WrangerDave Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the response. I get a sign in error... Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.07.07.jpg.

If I have more than 1 account at the same FI, do they all have to connect the same way?
This discussion has been closed.