Use of Currency List

HTIC
HTIC Unconfirmed, Member
Using Quicken Canadian subscription version. Keep the Currency List for USD updated.
Selected Portfolio Value and Cost Basis from Reports. Portfolio in question is in USD. When I select to display the Currency in CAD, the USD amounts do not convert at the exchange rate from the Currency List for the selected date but rather uses a fixed USD:CAD conversion rate which doesn't appear on my Currency List. I can't find any setting that governs the use of the Currency List in the Portfolio Value and Cost Basis. Any suggestions or a known bug?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    HTIC said:
    Using Quicken Canadian subscription version. Keep the Currency List for USD updated.
    Selected Portfolio Value and Cost Basis from Reports. Portfolio in question is in USD. When I select to display the Currency in CAD, the USD amounts do not convert at the exchange rate from the Currency List for the selected date but rather uses a fixed USD:CAD conversion rate which doesn't appear on my Currency List. I can't find any setting that governs the use of the Currency List in the Portfolio Value and Cost Basis. Any suggestions or a known bug?
    Hello @HTIC,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the Currency List. Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter here on the Quicken Community.

I have forwarded necessary information regarding this issue to the proper channels. It may assist us in our investigation of this problem if you could navigate to the Help > Report a Problem... option in the upper menu at the top of the screen, and then submit log files, a screenshot of the Currency List as it appears, along with a brief description of what is happening. Keep in mind that this submission is purely for investigative purposes, and you will not receive a response through the program log files that are sent. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.