When will they fix this sync problem? ["Review and Repair Payment Accounts"]

Steve1939
Steve1939 Member ✭✭✭
EVERY TIME I open Quicken Premier (Windows 11 Home) I have to "Review and Repair Payment Accounts" to enable check pay and Quick Pay (the account loses synch every time Quicken is closed). This has been ongoing for nearly 2 months. I don't mind your recent price increase, but how about fixing this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Steve1939 said:
    EVERY TIME I open Quicken Premier (Windows 11 Home) I have to "Review and Repair Payment Accounts" to enable check pay and Quick Pay (the account loses synch every time Quicken is closed). This has been ongoing for nearly 2 months. I don't mind your recent price increase, but how about fixing this problem?
    Hello @Steve1939

I do apologize about this issue with Bill Manager and payment account repairs. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that the data file is saved to your computer and not to an external drive or cloud-based storage service. 

Provided that the data file is located on your computer, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then try making use of the steps provided below: 

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Steve1939 said:
    Hello @Steve1939,   

Thanks for getting back to me about this. 

I have sent you Direct Message. To respond, click the 'envelope' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Steve1939
    Steve1939 Member ✭✭✭
    After clearing all caches (Following this: https://windowsloop.com/clear-all-cache-windows-10/), the problem is gone. This might be a coincidence, or it might be the cure.
This discussion has been closed.