Problem with syncing Quicken Mobile and Web with investments

Tman
Tman Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I have raised this issue a few times before but there appears to be two issues with syncing Quicken Desktop with Mobile and Web. With Mobile, it appears that only part of the portfolio is syncing and when I try to engage the investment area from the dashboard I get a blank white screen. With Web, the stocks I have that begin with the letter "A" do not show up in the web version from desktop. I have done numerous resets and still the problem persists. The mobile issue started fairly recently and the web issue has been long running. Are any of you out there experiencing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Tman said:
    I have raised this issue a few times before but there appears to be two issues with syncing Quicken Desktop with Mobile and Web. With Mobile, it appears that only part of the portfolio is syncing and when I try to engage the investment area from the dashboard I get a blank white screen. With Web, the stocks I have that begin with the letter "A" do not show up in the web version from desktop. I have done numerous resets and still the problem persists. The mobile issue started fairly recently and the web issue has been long running. Are any of you out there experiencing this?
    Hello @Tman

I am sorry to hear about these issues with the Mobile and Web apps. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you tried swiping left when in the investment account(s) or investment area that would be affected in the Mobile app, then clicking on the Fix It option if or when it appears? If this has not worked to resolve that issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support with the information provided in the following link.

Regarding the issue with the Web application and stocks beginning with the letter, 'A;' are you sure that these accounts have been synced? Make sure to sync from your Web app and desktop application after each session, and also verify that the accounts have been synced by navigating to the letter icon in the bottom left corner of the Quicken on the Web screen . Click See All Finances, then select the correct data file from the list. Note that property and debt accounts are not currently supported for Quicken on the Web. You can read more about this in the following Support Article, linked here.

I look forward to discussing this with you in greater detail, should you have the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    These suggestions do not address the problem. I don’t get an error on investments that a swipe and fix it will work. The whole screen on the app goes white when I try to open it and I have to restart the app. And yes I am syncing all stocks when I do a sync which is every day. There are issues that I think Quicken doesn’t like those stocks.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Tman said:
    These suggestions do not address the problem. I don’t get an error on investments that a swipe and fix it will work. The whole screen on the app goes white when I try to open it and I have to restart the app. And yes I am syncing all stocks when I do a sync which is every day. There are issues that I think Quicken doesn’t like those stocks.
    Hello @Tman

Thank you for reaching back out about this and continuing to work with us on this problem. I am sorry that this issue remains ongoing.

It has come to my attention that the issue in question has been escalated. Have you recently received an email regarding the status of this from one of our teams? If not, please speak with Quicken Support using the information provided in this link, and provide them with your ticket number that would have been provided when you discussed this issue previously. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Jared, Yes I have contacted Quicken support but they told me that the escalated issue would entail Quicken Support calling me. Sort of, don't call us we'll call you.
This discussion has been closed.