Coastal Federal Credit Union Failure on Updating Data

I've been having issues with Coastal Federal for some time now. I've deactivated and reactivated the accounts. It will reactivate, and then on the next update I get the following message: CC-800 | 4 accounts: it appears one or more account(s) at Coastal Federal Credit Union have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup file. You must add the account(s) to Quicken again. Select Fix it to resolve this error. For more information see the FAQ. I've followed the instructions to fix, and still have the same error message. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    WStan1960 said:
    I've been having issues with Coastal Federal for some time now. I've deactivated and reactivated the accounts. It will reactivate, and then on the next update I get the following message: CC-800 | 4 accounts: it appears one or more account(s) at Coastal Federal Credit Union have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup file. You must add the account(s) to Quicken again. Select Fix it to resolve this error. For more information see the FAQ. I've followed the instructions to fix, and still have the same error message. Any suggestions?
    Hello @WStan1960

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this with the Quicken Community. 

If you have already followed the steps provided in the Support Article linked here, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support via the link provided in this link. They have resources at their disposal that will enable them to troubleshoot and document this issue in much greater detail.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.