Northeast Credit Union CC-502

Don Bartenstein
Don Bartenstein Member ✭✭✭✭
Been getting CC-502 errors from NECU the last few days.  Anyone else?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Been getting CC-502 errors from NECU the last few days.  Anyone else?
    Hello @Done Bartenstein

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the CC-502 error message and online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding error messages of this variety and connectivity issues associated with Northeast Credit Union. You can follow the thread linked here for any other details and any future updates.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • blane@
    blane@ Member
    This has been reported as an on-going issue for months now, how can we get it escalated and fixed? I have multiple accounts with NECU thus this has a major impact on my Quicken account.
  • Don Bartenstein
    blane@ said:
    This has been reported as an on-going issue for months now, how can we get it escalated and fixed? I have multiple accounts with NECU thus this has a major impact on my Quicken account.
    Can concur.  
  • Don Bartenstein
    I note that NECU implemented a complete overhaul of their web site this past weekend.  Maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel?
  • craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    I have not been able to download transactions since they have overhauled their site. They refer to it as digital banking. I've sent NECU a message and received an automatic reply said give companies like quicken 3 to 5 days to catch up.
  • Don Bartenstein
    So, download has been working for me for a couple weeks.  Not sure what Quicken thinks they are still working on as Anja keeps updating her thread with "no solution yet"....
This discussion has been closed.