All my Billers Dissappeared Again

I restored a 2 day old file from backup because of issues with Web Connect apparently getting messed up with my Truist and BofA accounts. I had over a dozen billers setup where I only monitor what I owe and when. I do not pay these bills through Quicken. Poof! Now they are all gone and the screen is blank. Folks, you need to stabilize this and the Web Connect accounts being able to stay setup and stable !

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Bione said:
    I restored a 2 day old file from backup because of issues with Web Connect apparently getting messed up with my Truist and BofA accounts. I had over a dozen billers setup where I only monitor what I owe and when. I do not pay these bills through Quicken. Poof! Now they are all gone and the screen is blank. Folks, you need to stabilize this and the Web Connect accounts being able to stay setup and stable !
    Hello @Bione

I am sorry to hear about this problem with billers disappearing. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

How often do you save backups? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Given that this has been done often, you should be able to restore a backup from immediately prior to when the billers disappeared by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Check to see if the billers have remained in the restored backup. 

If that does not resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support regarding this issue with the following link. They have tools and resources that will enable them to troubleshoot this problem and work toward a resolution in the best possible methods.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Well this evening, they all appeared again. Regarding backups, I probably have them every two or three days.
This discussion has been closed.