BUG - Jump from report to register displays filter Reset button

MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
Just submitted this using Quicken, but wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior of late.

1) display report; 2) double-click transaction in report...you're taken to that transaction in the register; 3) the green Reset button appears to the right of the filter fields at the top of the register. This is repeatable. Simply click the Reset button to hide it then repeat the steps above.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Just submitted this using Quicken, but wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior of late.

1) display report; 2) double-click transaction in report...you're taken to that transaction in the register; 3) the green Reset button appears to the right of the filter fields at the top of the register. This is repeatable. Simply click the Reset button to hide it then repeat the steps above.
    Hello @Cris Williams,    

Thank you for alerting us to this program behavior. I am sorry for any frustration this has caused.

I was able to replicate the issue and the matter is being investigated. I have provided all relevant information to the proper channels, although I am unable to provide an ETA regarding a resolution. Please note that it may help our investigation if you submit log files along with screenshots of what is happening and a brief description of the phenomena by going to Help > Report a Problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Bear in mind that you will not receive a response through this submission.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Cris Williams,    

Thank you for alerting us to this program behavior. I am sorry for any frustration this has caused.

I was able to replicate the issue and the matter is being investigated. I have provided all relevant information to the proper channels, although I am unable to provide an ETA regarding a resolution. Please note that it may help our investigation if you submit log files along with screenshots of what is happening and a brief description of the phenomena by going to Help > Report a Problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Bear in mind that you will not receive a response through this submission.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

Thanks. There's no frustration, but it can confuse the customer into thinking that their current view of the register is filtered in some way.
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Cris Williams,    

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
    FYI, this occurs in other scenarios, too. All I have to do is click the One Step Update button and the same thing happens.
This discussion has been closed.