Lowes Synchrony Bank Download Failure

Options
P.P.
P.P. Member ✭✭
Every time I click on one of the links to this problem in the discussion, I get blocked with "You don't have permission to do that". Don't tell me to login, I'm logged in to Quicken.
What has happened to Quicken and its support and product? Lowes has been a problem twice now since having the account, I tried to manage Paypal credit in Quicken and it was a disaster so I deleted that account from Quicken. It's looking like I may start using Excel and pencil and piece of paper as that seems more reliable than Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P.P. said:
    Every time I click on one of the links to this problem in the discussion, I get blocked with "You don't have permission to do that". Don't tell me to login, I'm logged in to Quicken.
    What has happened to Quicken and its support and product? Lowes has been a problem twice now since having the account, I tried to manage Paypal credit in Quicken and it was a disaster so I deleted that account from Quicken. It's looking like I may start using Excel and pencil and piece of paper as that seems more reliable than Quicken.
    Hello @P.P.

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with the messages regarding permission, and online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

First, did you notice any error codes alongside this message regarding permissions, and if so, what kind? Also, what link were you attempting to access that seems to have produced this message? 

I look forward to hearing your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • P.P.
    P.P. Member ✭✭
    Options
    There are no messages, error codes, etc. and I am logged into the community. Links within the discussions over the download problems with Synchrony bank and lowes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895224/new-6-14-21-synchrony-bank-associated-cards-return-cc-502-102-error/p1?new=1
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When and where does this error message appear?
    In Quicken while performing some function?
    In your web browser while looking at Quicken Community discussions? What web browser? Could this be a browser security setting which needs changing?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Oh, never mind my previous questions.
    I just figured it out  ... You're trying to access a Community Discussion which has been archived. Access to the Archive is restricted. Find a different discussion that is not archived.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @P.P.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As UKR mentioned previously, the link to the Alert you mentioned earlier has been archived. However, we have just opened and posted a new Community Alert regarding Lowe's which you can follow through this link here for any and all available updates.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• P.P.
    P.P. Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.