Deposits by Quicken to my checking account for verify not showing up

Options
I am trying to set up Bill Manager for purposes of Check Pay. I get a message that Quicken will make two small deposits to my acching account which are used to VERIFY the account. But I see no deposits in my checking accout.
What to do?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chanl said:
    I am trying to set up Bill Manager for purposes of Check Pay. I get a message that Quicken will make two small deposits to my acching account which are used to VERIFY the account. But I see no deposits in my checking accout.
    What to do?
    Hello @Chanl

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing verification deposits. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

I wanted to go over the following points:
    1. Deposits can take up to three business days to arrive in your account.
    2. Look in your account for SP-Quicken Payee, these are the microdeposits.
    3. Confirm that you’ve requested the microdeposits to the right account.
    4. Verify the account and the routing numbers are correct. You can verify this by going to Bills and Income tab > Gear Icon > Payment Account > Edit.
    5. You can have the microdeposits sent again. Be sure to only use the new microdeposit amounts. The old ones are now invalid and using those to verify will not work.
    You can read more about this in the Support Article linked here, paying special attention to the section under the blue heading, 'My verification deposits didn't arrive.'

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to corresponding about this with you further. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.