Can't Add logo to invoice layout. (Q Win Canada R 40.28)

Options
I can click any other box on the left menu of the layout, but NOT the logo box, nor the underscored "logo" word, not the settings gear. I click, double-click, triple-click and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, in my Q Subscription R 41.10 US, I can click the gear icon next to "Logo" in the left column of the Invoice Form Designer and it brings up a popup with pointers to the logo file name.
    The same logo file selection is also available when you click the gear icon at the top of the left side bar, next to Invoice Layout.
    What version and release of Quicken are you using? US or Canadian version? Click Help / About Quicken to get this information.
  • WebbyWendy
    WebbyWendy Member
    Options
    You are the best! I’m using Canadian version. R40.28 on Edge. While the logo link and the gear beside it does not work, I didn’t even know there was a gear beside the “invoice layout” text until I rolled over it. THAT WORKS!! So thank you so much. So this is a bug that the Quicken people need to resolve. But thank you for finding an alternative method.
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @WebbyWendy,

I am sorry for the trouble you had adding an icon to your invoice layout and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am glad you found a work around with @UKR help.

Can you provide a screenshot of the buttons you are not able to select? 

I will share this with the appropriate department to be looked into. Can you please submit your experience by navigating to Help > Report a Problem. Please be advised that you won't receive any direct updates on the issue, however, these problem reports are looked at by our development team. Thank you! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.