Southwest Gas cannot connect in Bill Manager

Options
I know I have a bill for Southwest Gas, but it will not comeup in Online Bills in Quicken Bill Manager. Southwest Gas is setup as an Online Biller, but the bill will not show for me to set it up to be paid. I am usingQuicken for Windows, Version R41.19 Build 27.1.41.19.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jefflock

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Southwest Gas biller. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the information. Unfortunatly I tried that and it did nothing. I delected the biller (Southwest Gas) and tried re-adding it. When I tried to re-add the biller it said "Biller added waiting for latest update." This is never good from my experience. That typically means it could not login. When checking further I determined that indeed it did not login as there was no account number assocated with the biller. There are several of these now. I now am in agreement with other users that Qucken Bill Manager is problematic at best. My guess is to use Qucken terms "The biller Southwest Gas is in a DEGRADED STATUS". It would be good for Qucken to communicate with the user community when a biller moves into a "DEGRADED STATUS" so we know there is an issue with the biller.
This discussion has been closed.