Has my account be corrupted? Trying to renew - and receive error msg

Options
My (Mac Quicken) subscription has expired and I CANNOT get it to renew! This has been going on since the end of June
So - first, on/around early June I received email notifications that my 2 yr subscription was coming to an end. I went into my account at that time and setup ACH payment to occur on my expiration date.
2. I received another email on my expire date stating that my subscription expired.
3. I opened Quicken, looked in m Account information and I can no longer see the option for an automatic bank draft (ACH)...only the option to use a credit card.
4. I see that my address is missing in my account; I added it in and tried to pay by credit card. I received the error, "quicken.com is under maintenance"
5. I called Tech Support on/around June 28 and was on the phone with Jesus for over an hour trying to trouble shoot. He could see that I had tried to set up ACH - but he stated that was no longer an option. I said OK - let's just get it to take my credit card.
Here are some of the avenues we tried:
From My Mac
-- I had been on Chrome, so I tried to pay by Safari = Same err msg
-- I cleared Cache and Cookies and tried again = Same err msg
-- I logged out of my Quicken account and logged back in - tried to pay = same err msg
I then moved to a Windows PC and logged into quicken.com and tried to pay
-- = Same err msg
Then I gave the Tech Support rep my credit card information and he tried to initiate the payment from his end; he got stuck and couldn't get the transaction to go through.

After trying for over an hour, we decided to just let it be. Maybe some miracle would happen and all would be well the next day.

I have tried every day since and still CANNOT GET MY PAYMENT TO GO THROUGH so I STILL DON"T HAVE FULL ACCESS TO MY QUICKEN ONLINE ACCOUNTS!!!!
This discussion has been closed.