One step update shows transactions received, but they are not there

Options
Dennis4@
Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
When I do one step update like I have done for decades, I get the check that shows I have a new transaction to deal with. Clicking on that there are no new transactions. what is going on? This happens in a few of my accounts, Sometimes there are online transactions and sometimes the online received box is not there. Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dennis4@ said:
    When I do one step update like I have done for decades, I get the check that shows I have a new transaction to deal with. Clicking on that there are no new transactions. what is going on? This happens in a few of my accounts, Sometimes there are online transactions and sometimes the online received box is not there. Thanks
    Hello @Dennis4@

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing transactions in the account register after a One Step Update. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, make sure that there are no filter settings or sorting configurations that are preventing the transactions from being seen. Click on the green Reset button just above the account register where and when it appears, and then click on the triangular arrow button in the box with the word Date at the top of the associated column in the register, so that it is facing downward.

Next, are you making use of any Virtual Private Networks, pop-up blockers, antivirus software, or new firewall settings? You may have to turn these off or otherwise remove them in order to troubleshoot this issue as these items can result in connectivity issues that prevent transactions from being downloaded properly. 

I look forward to your response and hope to continue working with you on this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dennis4@
    Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Maybe I didnt explain this issue properly. After update it shows a flag, which means there is a transaction downloaded, in my many accounts some have a flag and some do not. I do not care about the not flagged accounts. but the flagged accounts always had a transaction I need to address. Lately, some of the flagged accounts have transactions in them, which is great and how it should work. However, some of the flagged accounts have no transactions in them to address. Why? [Removed - Disruptive]
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Dennis4@ said:
    Maybe I didnt explain this issue properly. After update it shows a flag, which means there is a transaction downloaded, in my many accounts some have a flag and some do not. I do not care about the not flagged accounts. but the flagged accounts always had a transaction I need to address. Lately, some of the flagged accounts have transactions in them, which is great and how it should work. However, some of the flagged accounts have no transactions in them to address. Why? [Removed - Disruptive]
    Hello @Dennis4@

I appreciate the additional clarification. 

Regarding the issue with certain accounts displaying flags, are you noticing that the flag disappears after you click on the account? If the flag is remaining even after you click on the account in the Account List but no new transactions are being downloaded, then the information in this Support Article may prove helpful.

I hope to hear back from you about this once more, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • Dennis4@
    Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    No the flag does not remain. When I click on the account with the flag the flag goes away and there are no transactions in there to view. But that is only on some accounts. I do not believe these are the same accounts each time.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Dennis4@ said:
    No the flag does not remain. When I click on the account with the flag the flag goes away and there are no transactions in there to view. But that is only on some accounts. I do not believe these are the same accounts each time.
    Hello @Dennis4@

Thank you for getting back to me about this. I am sorry that this issue is still ongoing.

Unfortunately, this problem with the red flags appearing even when no new transactions have appeared is part of a known issue. Currently, there is no known ETA regarding a fix, although our teams are still working on a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and we thank you for your patience.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Dennis4@
    Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ok, thank you, will this be in an update or I need to follow in here for a fix?
This discussion has been closed.