Sign in Trouble - outside US

Options
I have encountered this sign-in problem for the last few days. Can't sign in to the new Window 11 freshly installed with Quicken.
I am always getting "Invalid credentials" even when I reset the password with the email ID successfully. the "Invalid credentials" still persisted. If Quicken doesn't solve this problem, the App is useless as I can't even get the app to run. Disaster.
And also when it says I send the code to your phone, the code does not arrive. Sending thru email is also intermittently working. It looks like Quicken needs to get its act together.

Comments

• Lawrence Yip
    Lawrence Yip Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ahve the same problem for the last few days after installing the Quicken in my new Win 11. The SMS code never arrives ( after 2 days) and it shows an error code of QCS-0429-1
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ahve the same problem for the last few days after installing the Quicken in my new Win 11. The SMS code never arrives ( after 2 days) and it shows an error code of QCS-0429-1
    Hello @Lawrence Yip

I am sorry to hear about this issue with signing into the Quicken application. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

Are you currently making use of the Quicken software outside of the United States? Also, if this issue is continuing after 24-48 hours, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support through this link.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Lawrence Yip
    Lawrence Yip Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jared

Yes, I'm using this outside of USA. Have also tried to use VPN to log back into the US and also shut down my firewall and it doesn't work. Did try to get Quicken Support to help last Thursday and they checked and said it may be they are upgrading the server and asked me to try relogging in a few days time. Tried since yesterday and it still doesn't work
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lawrence Yip the main discussion on no longer being able to login to Quicken if you are outside the US or Canada is here:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915219/invalid-credentials-when-using-quicken-outside-of-us

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shsong's said: I have encountered this sign-in problem for the last few days.
    sure does help when you also tell us the details....
    Are you using Quicken outside of the US ?
    Are you using with/without a VPN ?
    What version..... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [EDIT] - also - there are now TWO different "credentials" topic threads -
    - one for users in domestic US
    - one for users outside US
    please try and post in the appropriate topic to help the Quicken support folks follow each area -
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915788

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.