Quicken only downloaded from April '22

Options
jmillerc22
jmillerc22 Member ✭✭
I had to do the deactivate, activate process to fix the Schwab MMF issue. When I reconnected it only downloaded from April '22. That's a big problem for my business transaction accounts. I have a backup. Is there a way to import those earlier transactions? Thx

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to do the deactivate, activate process to fix the Schwab MMF issue. When I reconnected it only downloaded from April '22. That's a big problem for my business transaction accounts. I have a backup. Is there a way to import those earlier transactions? Thx
    Hello @jmillerc22

I do apologize about these issues with missing transactions from April. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

At this stage, the safest path forward - provided that your financial institution does not provide QFX downloads from their website - would be to restore from a backup by navigating to File > Restore from Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. You would then download the most recent months' data through One Step Updates, and use this backup file from now on.

I hope this is helpful.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jmillerc22
    jmillerc22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken phone help was able to help me fix the problem. When QB matched the Schwab accts I mistakely chose "Add" instead of "Link". When you add an add, you only get the last 90 days. Problem more or less fixed. Lesson learned: Always make a back up before making major changes. It was good to have the back up in order to redo the process correctly.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken phone help was able to help me fix the problem. When QB matched the Schwab accts I mistakely chose "Add" instead of "Link". When you add an add, you only get the last 90 days. Problem more or less fixed. Lesson learned: Always make a back up before making major changes. It was good to have the back up in order to redo the process correctly.
    Hello @jmillerc22

I appreciate you taking the chance to check back in with us and let us know how things turned out. I am happy to hear that your experience with Quicken Support was positive and that the issue seems to have been resolved. 

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.