Accounts listed in reverse alphabetical order

Options
UncleGregy
UncleGregy Member
After one of the recent "updates", maybe in the last month or two, I noticed that the accounts listed on the left side of the window are now in reverse alphabetical order. The account categories (Banking, Investing and Property & Debt) are listed in the correct order but, all accounts under these categories are in reverse order. I have not been able to find a setting to change the order so I can only assume it is a bug.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to account's listed in the Account Bar to be in alphabetical order, press Ctrl + A, select Options > Alphabetize accounts and Done.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to account's listed in the Account Bar to be in alphabetical order, press Ctrl + A, select Options > Alphabetize accounts and Done.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @unclegregy - you can re-alphabetize or rearrange your accounts.  There are several ways to this, but in your case, I would click on the "gear" icon at the top of your account list and click on "Account List".  At the bottom of the account list, click on "Options".  At the top of the list, you should see "Alphabetize Accounts" and "Rearrange Accounts".  You can use these options to order/rearrange your accounts.
  • UncleGregy
    UncleGregy Member
    Options
    Perfect! Thank you very much. That was too easy. Not sure how I missed that. Kinda strange how they got changed in the first place but, I won't lose sleep over it.
This discussion has been closed.