Chase.com download not importing

Options
RJisha
RJisha Member
My Chase.com download briefly (<0.5 second) flashes a window with a download bar, but nothing actually downloads. Is this a Chase problem or a Quicken problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RJisha said:
    My Chase.com download briefly (<0.5 second) flashes a window with a download bar, but nothing actually downloads. Is this a Chase problem or a Quicken problem?
    Hello @RJisha

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

In order to be of greater assistance, we will need some additional information in order to isolate the source of this problem. First, are you noticing any error messages when attempting to connect to online banking services? Also, when did this issue begin? 

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

Lastly, are you making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), new firewall settings, antivirus software, or pop-up blockers? If so, it may be necessary to turn these off or remove them in order to troubleshoot this issue, as these items can cause connectivity issues that prevent transactions from downloading properly. 

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to hearing back from you, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @"RJisha ,

Log into Chase.com, using your Browser and compare the transactions showing against the Register. Note, Pending Transactions, are shown as Pending transactions, and are not downloaded. They are posted for your information, only.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.