R42.8 - "Matching Downloads" Issue

Options
2»

Comments

• rmartin
    rmartin Member
    Options
    This update did not resolve the problem for me. I still have the same issue - Matches are not occurring for transactions that are entered AFTER the related transaction was already downloaded.
  • W. Wjwalrus
    W. Wjwalrus Member
    Options
    Same issue: Auto match of downloaded transactions is not working. Now they need to be manually matched. This problem started happening recently (a few days or a week ago). It worked fine until then. Incidentally the downloaded transactions are shown in the Online Center panel. Currently using Version 42.8 Build 27.1.42.8, Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Install the new release 42.19.

Quicken Business and Personal-R56.9 Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• rmartin
    rmartin Member
    Options
    The new R42.19 update is installed for me and I'm still having the same issue.
  • skyflash1
    skyflash1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    How do I get 42.19? I do a Check for Updates and get that I have the latest version, 42.8
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @skyflash1 - here is a Quicken Support Article link that will take you to the "Mondo Patch" update page.  The latest "Mondo Patch" should be for R42.19.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Just click on the "US Manual Mondo Update" link and follow the instructions in the support article.  

• skyflash1
    skyflash1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Damian, that worked.
This discussion has been closed.