Most files out of synch

Options
carlyorke
carlyorke Member
:# All of a sudden most of my files are out of synch. I reconcile and there's a bunch of missing money, and this happens from one week to the next. I download from banks and credit cards. Is this happening to you? How could I be reconciled one week ,and $3500 off the next? This is driving me crazy.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    carlyorke said:
    :# All of a sudden most of my files are out of synch. I reconcile and there's a bunch of missing money, and this happens from one week to the next. I download from banks and credit cards. Is this happening to you? How could I be reconciled one week ,and $3500 off the next? This is driving me crazy.
    Hello @carlyorke

I am sorry about these issues with the reconcile feature. Thank you for discussing these problems with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, I want to make sure I understand the situation. Are you reconciling from an online balance, or a paper statement? Also, when you mention that your 'files are out of synch,' are you meaning to say that this is happening with multiple accounts selected from the Account List in the left-hand panel of the Quicken screen? Lastly, which financial institution(s) are associated with the account(s) affected by this issue? Knowing the answers to these questions will help us better assist you in these matters.

I look forward to seeing your replies. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.