Downloaded transactions are not showing in my account register.

Options
marcusgs
marcusgs Member ✭✭
Long time Quicken user, Version 41.10 Windows 7 Professional. In past week, downloaded transactions for all accounts are not showing at the bottom of the register page for review/acceptance and will clear from Online Center.

Answers

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    sorry, i meant to say "will not clear from Online center".
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @marcus,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Despite not seeing the transactions in the review and accept section of your register, are you still seeing the red flag to indicate new transactions have been downloaded? And if so, does the red flag remain or disappear after clicking the account name to open the register? 

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    No Red Flags... but when I changed my preferences to automatic accept downloads, they were moved from my online center to the registers.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @marcus,

Thank you for updating me with new information. 

Are you relaying that this issue has been resolved for you by changing your preferences? or would you like further assistance with the original issue?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Would like further assistance with original issue, because it still happens. I prefer to review by downloaded transaction before accepting them in the registers, because I sometime enter the transaction before my downloads, and I do not want duplicates. Thank you for helping me on this original issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @marcusgs

Thank you for coming back so we could continue working through this issue.

You should now be able to change your preferences back to having auto-entry off so you may now review and accept transactions as normal and should not experience the transactions staying in the Online Center. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Why? Did you do something to fix my problem, because I just downloaded a new transaction and it did not show up in my register.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are your current preference settings for this account?
    After changing to auto-accept to release your stuck downloaded transactions, did you change the setting back to manual mode?

The Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab do not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".

Where are the "Auto-accept downloaded transaction" settings?

There are two places where this is controlled in Quicken for Windows:
     - Globally, for all accounts, in Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions
     - For each account individually, the global setting can be overridden from the Edit Account Details screen, Online Services Tab. Look for blue text "Automatic Entry is: ON / OFF". Click the text to change the setting.

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I change back to manual mode.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marcusgs said:
    Yes I change back to manual mode.
    OK, and the "just downloaded new transaction" ... where is it? Does it show in the Downloaded Transactions tab at the bottom of the register? Or did it appear in the register?

• marcusgs
    marcusgs Member ✭✭
    Options
    No transaction appear anywhere on the register pages, only in the One Step Download Online Center page.
This discussion has been closed.