Subscription error, wrongly showing membership expired

harjitbhathal
harjitbhathal Quicken Canada Subscription Member
I have valid subscription till Feb 2023, but quicken on my PC stop updating with the massage the membership expired

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest signing out of your Quicken ID and then back in again using the same Quicken ID.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID
  • Kforest
    Kforest Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    This has happened to me several times lately. Every time, I reset the Quicken ID and it works for a while. What changed in the Quicken program that this keeps happening?
  • UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kforest said:
    This has happened to me several times lately. Every time, I reset the Quicken ID and it works for a while. What changed in the Quicken program that this keeps happening?
    Is there a certain pattern or sequence of events which triggers that?
    For example, it happens every time you reboot Windows.
    Or it happens when you go to use a different WiFi router (Starbucks yesterday, BK today) ...
    Have you checked your Antivirus / Firewall software logs to see if there are any "blocked" log entries related to Quicken? Quicken must be able to establish outbound Internet connections and the connection request may come from qw.exe or other Quicken-started processes.
This discussion has been closed.