USAA Error (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Another update, another slew of accounts throwing CC-502 errors..

Comments

• katsrgreat1
    katsrgreat1 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I Just updated to 6.8.2, USAA is still not updating. Error states "Quicken cannot connect To USAA"
    [Removed - Speculation]  What will it take to get this fixed. [Removed - Rant/Off Topic] Starting to lose my patience.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Just updated to 6.8.2, USAA is still not updating. Error states "Quicken cannot connect To USAA"
    [Removed - Speculation]  What will it take to get this fixed. [Removed - Rant/Off Topic] Starting to lose my patience.
    Hello @katsrgreat1

I am sorry to hear about this issue with updating accounts. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

We are aware of an ongoing issue with account connectivity in relation to USAA and online banking services. The Open Alert covering this issue, linked here, remains active, and any additional information as well as future updates will be made available in that thread.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Stormy1994
    Stormy1994 Member
    Options
    I have the sane issue for all of my accounts on Quicken MAC after installing 6.8.2 Cannot update any accounts. Quicken help (phone and chat) did not know about this. Please help !
  • Stormy1994
    Stormy1994 Member
    Options
    Jared:
    This circle wheel turns, but no updates and no error message
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Jared:
    This circle wheel turns, but no updates and no error message
    Hello @Stormy1994

Thank you for following up with me about what's happening. I do apologize about these issues with account updates.

It sounds as though you are experiencing crashes and freezing when trying to update. First, have you tried restarting your computer when this happens? Also, have you uninstalled the program using these instructions, and then tried reinstalling with the steps listed here?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Stormy1994
    Stormy1994 Member
    Options
    I did everything you suggested to no avail, but latter in the day everything resolved. A miracle.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    I did everything you suggested to no avail, but latter in the day everything resolved. A miracle.
    Hello @Stormy1994

I am glad to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved, although I am sorry that the path to resolution is somewhat unclear, in this case. Thank you for following up with me and letting me know about the change in circumstances. 

Feel free to reach out again anytime with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.