Backup restore and CC-800 issues

Options
rotygolf
rotygolf Member ✭✭✭
Quicken needs to fix the CC-800 issues with online accounts when restoring a file from backups. THis is a ridiculous requirement to have users deactivate and add accounts to relink them every time a restore is done. It becomes a circular problem when I fix Bank of America CC-800 and them Wells Fargo accounts have an issue. I fix the Wells Fargo accounts and then Bank of America accounts exhibit the same CC-800 issue. Quick crashes too often requiring restores from backups. The user should not have to relink their online accounts to fix the CC-800 issues. Quicken should be more relaiable and tolerant to backup restores.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rotygolf said:
    Quicken needs to fix the CC-800 issues with online accounts when restoring a file from backups. THis is a ridiculous requirement to have users deactivate and add accounts to relink them every time a restore is done. It becomes a circular problem when I fix Bank of America CC-800 and them Wells Fargo accounts have an issue. I fix the Wells Fargo accounts and then Bank of America accounts exhibit the same CC-800 issue. Quick crashes too often requiring restores from backups. The user should not have to relink their online accounts to fix the CC-800 issues. Quicken should be more relaiable and tolerant to backup restores.
    Hello @rotygolf

I do apologize about these ongoing issues with the CC-800 error message. Thank you for discussing this matter with us here on the Quicken Community.

Provided that you have already proceeded through the steps in the Support Article linked here, and the issue is reemerging and continuing, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support through the link provided here. They have unique resources at their disposal that will enable them to better troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lvporta said:
    This is absolutely ridiculous! Quicken product has become inferior. I am tired of paying for this problem. If I continue to have CC-800 errors on PayPal Accounts 2 and OL-294-A errors on American Express account, I will cancel the service. I can just go back to logging in to my bank and credit cards and update them manually every day.....No support whatsoever. People on here have tried all suggestions to no avail.

Perhaps you can direct me to the manner in which to cancel this service. [Removed - Rant]
    Hello @lvporta,   

I am sorry to hear about these frustrations with the online banking service errors. Thank you for checking back in with us to let us know that this is ongoing.

I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They are uniquely able to address subscription-related matters in a way that is not possible on the Quicken Community.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.