Error CC-502 Unable to download from USAA and Wells Fargo

Options
gtbrearley
gtbrearley Member ✭✭
I was able to download yesterday, Microsoft downloaded update last night and had to restart computer after update I am unable to download by banking transactions from USAA and Wells Fargo. USAA rep had me deactivate my USAA accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I was able to download yesterday, Microsoft downloaded update last night and had to restart computer after update I am unable to download by banking transactions from USAA and Wells Fargo. USAA rep had me deactivate my USAA accounts.
    Hello @gtbrearley

I do apologize about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

There is currently an Open Alert regarding USAA accounts and connectivity error messages of the kind you are describing. You can follow the link provided here for additional details and any future updates.

Be sure to follow the steps provided below after saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen:
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.

Error When Updating Accounts CC-502

1. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    2. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.

If refreshing your accounts does not resolve the issue 

Try waiting one business day. This error message is typically caused by maintenance on your bank's website. You can try updating again in a few hours or the next business day. If the issue still occurs after one business day, try the steps above again.

You can read more about these steps here.

I hope to hear back from you about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • gtbrearley
    gtbrearley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you it worked!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you it worked!
    @gtbrearley

Thanks so much for checking back in with me and letting me know how things turned out. I am happy to hear that the issue seems to be resolved.

Feel free to reach out again anytime!

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.