Quicken Cloud Error (Q Mac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Navy Federal Credit Union Error - error message "Multifactor authentication failed"..

Comments

• Andrew Harris
    Andrew Harris Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been getting the "Quicken Cloud is not responding" or a "Can't connect to the Quicken Cloud" error since 6/17/2022. I have tried all of the above and a bunch of stuff from Quicken Support and nothing has helped.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been getting the "Quicken Cloud is not responding" or a "Can't connect to the Quicken Cloud" error since 6/17/2022. I have tried all of the above and a bunch of stuff from Quicken Support and nothing has helped.
    Hello @Andrew Harris

I am sorry to hear about these issues with the Quicken Cloud. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Next, navigate to Preferences in the same upper menu and then to Connected Services in the window that appears. Click the Reset button next to the Cloud Account Nickname

I look forward to hearing back from you about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.