CC-503 with Chrysler Capital

miketrebs
miketrebs Member ✭✭
For over a week I haven't been able to download transactions from my Chrysler Capital account. I keep receiving CC-503. When I go to the Chrysler Capital website I can successfully login using my username and password. There aren't any security questions or MFA codes or anything that would be getting in the way, but yet Quicken is saying that Chrysler Capital is telling them that the login is incorrect.

To attempt to fix this I disconnected my Chrysler Capital account within Quicken from web connect. When I attempt to set up the new account via web connect I continue to get CC-503.

Any ideas on how to get this account configured within Quicken so I can download transactions and balances again? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @miketrebs,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Chrysler Capital account. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-503 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• miketrebs
    miketrebs Member ✭✭
    > @"Quicken Jasmine" said:
    > Hello @miketrebs,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Chrysler Capital account. 
    >
    > I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-503 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 
    >
    > Let me know how it goes!

None of these helped.

One thing to note is that once I deactivated online for Chrysler Capital there is no longer an Online Services tab for this account so I am unable to attempt to activate it again. The only option I have is to create a new account within Quicken for Chrysler Capital, but every time I try I continue to get CC-503. I wonder if Chrysler Capital no longer supports Quicken?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    miketrebs said:
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @miketrebs,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Chrysler Capital account. 
    >
    > I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-503 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 
    >
    > Let me know how it goes!

None of these helped.

One thing to note is that once I deactivated online for Chrysler Capital there is no longer an Online Services tab for this account so I am unable to attempt to activate it again. The only option I have is to create a new account within Quicken for Chrysler Capital, but every time I try I continue to get CC-503. I wonder if Chrysler Capital no longer supports Quicken?
    Hello @miketrebs

I do apologize that these issues with connectivity are ongoing, even after attempting the recommended troubleshooting steps. Thank you for following up with us about this problem.

In this case, it will benefit us in our efforts to diagnose this issue if you could navigate to Help > Report a Problem... in the upper menu at the top of the screen in order to submit program log files along with a brief description and any available screenshots of the errors you are noticing. The information thus provided will be handed off to the proper channels and the issue will be investigated further. We cannot provide an ETA on a resolution at the moment, and no response will be provided via the submission, itself, but this will help us in our investigative efforts.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.