Report of unreconciled transactions (Q Mac)

Options
Perry Smith
Perry Smith Member ✭✭✭
I see in Quicken For Windows, there are two ways to do this but both do not seem to be available in the Mac version.

I have lots of accounts and I'd like to sanity check myself to make sure all of the accounts have been reconciled within the past month or so.  One choice is to sort the All Transactions page by the "CLR" column and then find the various accounts that need to be reconciled by scrolling through but this seems tedious and error prone.

Has anyone else solved this in a nice way?

Version 6.8.1 (latest)

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @Perry Smith,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize that you have not received a response yet.

Quicken for Mac, unfortunately, does not currently offer Reconciliation reports.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead which is currently marked as Under Consideration. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below).

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.