Quicken for Mac cannot connect to Addition Financial

GS_IPC
GS_IPC Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
Anyone else having this problem after the last two updates? Spoke to support via phone and chat already and their conclusion was that the bank site the was down for updates, until I told them that wasn't accurate (browser and iOS works just fine). Then they said that Addition Financial might not allow Quicken to download transactions, until I told them that wasn't accurate either. I was then told to call my bank and ask them why it's not working. Other times this has happened it's been because Quicken didn't update server login info for the bank on their side. Thoughts?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @GS_IPC,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

After further review of our internal systems, I was able to find that this situation has been escalated and they are currently working on a resolution. However, there is no current ETA, our escalations team may reach out via email if/when this error gets resolved or if they have any further questions. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Just for the record: An Alert was posted for this bank/brokerage
    You may want to review this Alert and bookmark it (click the flag icon in the alert's title line) to get notified of updates.

• GS_IPC
    GS_IPC Member ✭✭
    Thanks, everyone. It would appear I could've saved myself a good amount of time and frustration by skipping phone and chat support (who apparently didn't know about this alert) and coming straight here.
  • GS_IPC
    GS_IPC Member ✭✭
    Quicken is now properly connecting to Addition Financial. No email from Quicken, but I happened to check on a whim.
  • RGKelley
    RGKelley Member
    Its no longer working for me since the last update a few days ago.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    RGKelley said:
    Its no longer working for me since the last update a few days ago.
    The above mentioned Alert has been marked as "resolved".
    More details, please.
    What error codes or error messages do you see?
    What "last update" are you referring to? Quicken software update or transaction download/update?

This discussion has been closed.