Credit Card Update Errors

LouQuick
LouQuick Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
I have had a problem when updating credit card accounts with several financial institutions. The update says that it is successful, but that there are zero transactions. That is Quicken thinks it is completing a successful update, but it does not see any of the transactions that have occurred. I can re-set or delete and re-establish the account and that sees the transactions but that of course is a very poor solution.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    LouQuick said:
    I have had a problem when updating credit card accounts with several financial institutions. The update says that it is successful, but that there are zero transactions. That is Quicken thinks it is completing a successful update, but it does not see any of the transactions that have occurred. I can re-set or delete and re-establish the account and that sees the transactions but that of course is a very poor solution.
    Hello @LouQuick

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing transactions after an update or download. Thank you for seeking assistance in regards to this issue here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing this issue with accounts associated with more than one financial institution, and which financial institution(s) seem to be affected?

Also, are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewalls, antivirus software, or pop-up blockers? If so, it may be necessary to remove these or turn them off in order to further troubleshoot this issue, as these can cause online connectivity issues that may cause transactions to fail to download properly.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.