Issue with Downloading Account Transactions

Options
LindseyJL
LindseyJL Member
I have not been able to download new transactions for my accounts today. I don't get an error but it shows no new transactions are available when I know there should be. I tried to reset the connection on one of my accounts and now get the CC-501 error when I attempt to connect that account. Is there an issue with the servers?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LindseyJL said:
    I have not been able to download new transactions for my accounts today. I don't get an error but it shows no new transactions are available when I know there should be. I tried to reset the connection on one of my accounts and now get the CC-501 error when I attempt to connect that account. Is there an issue with the servers?
    Hello @LindseyJL

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this issue. 

In order to be of greater assistance, we will require some additional information. What financial institution is the affected account associated with? Also, when did this issue begin? 

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to help you troubleshoot this further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LindseyJL said: I have not been able to download new transactions for my accounts today.
    Well....  
    What version - ... Help --> About Quicken
    What bank & types of Accounts - all from same bank - or ALL of your banks are NOT downloading ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• LindseyJL
    LindseyJL Member
    Options
    This issue started today. All banks are not updating transactions. As I said, I tried to reset one of the accounts and that bank returns the error CC-501 and says to try again in a few hours. Version is Deluxe R42.8 (which was an update I just got today before this issue started) on Windows 10 home.
  • Hydguy
    Hydguy Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Solicitation] 
    I have been using Quicken since the around 2000, and never thought about anything else, but after today, with the connection issues, I have learned that Quicken has dropped support of loan accounts. I found out because I was having the same problems as you, and when dealing with support, they told me that they dropped the support for loan accounts. That is a major reason people track finances. [Removed - Solicitation] 
This discussion has been closed.