Deleted transactions

Options
dolfan29
dolfan29 Member ✭✭
I am experiencing deleted transactions occurring when I sync. Transactions that get deleted are reoccurring payroll transactions. It normally occurs when I use the reminder to enter the current payroll transaction. The current payroll transaction goes in and the previous one gets deleted when I sync.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dolfan29 said:
    I am experiencing deleted transactions occurring when I sync. Transactions that get deleted are reoccurring payroll transactions. It normally occurs when I use the reminder to enter the current payroll transaction. The current payroll transaction goes in and the previous one gets deleted when I sync.
    Hello @dolfan29

I am sorry about this issue with transactions being deleted after syncing. Thank you for drawing our attention to this problem here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing this in multiple accounts associated with more than financial institution, and if only accounts from one financial institution are affected, which one are you noticing this issue with? Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Bear in mind that keeping the data file on an external drive or cloud-based storage service can cause erratic program behavior and even data damage. 

I look forward to hearing your answers and I hope to work with you on this issue more, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.