Security Value differs between "Holdings ->Value" and "Account Status"

Options
QknConfused
QknConfused Member ✭✭
Schwab account contains only 1 security. "Holdings ->Value" displays the correct value for today's date. On the same page, immediately below, under Account Status, the Security Value is off by a significant amount. The cash Balance is correct in both areas. Where might I find the source of the discrepancy?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me - the HOLDINGS Total includes the "Cash" which is the line item just above the Totals.
    Then - in the lower Account Status - the Security Value is the Total minus the Cash line item..
    And my Quicken is setup with the Schwab investment account having a linked Cash Account,
    which is listed in the top Banking area on the left Account List.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• QknConfused
    QknConfused Member ✭✭
    Options
    To clarify my original post: In the Account Status area (the 2nd graph), the security value was ~$20K lower than the same security's market value in the upper "Holdings ->Value area (the 1st graph). The Cash value was correct in both areas, leading to a Total Market Value in the "Account Status" area ~20K less than the correct value indicated in the Holdings->Value area.
    The discrepancy was corrected the following day. There were no transactions during the period.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    what is.... 1st graph, 2nd graph ?
    and... it all resolved itself the next day ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• QknConfused
    QknConfused Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Ps56k2, I apologize for my wording. Paragraph 1 & 2 referred to the top 2 sections on the Account Overview page when viewing the "Value" screen (select an account, click on "Holdings" then select "Value"). I should have referred to them as Table 1 and 2.
    And, yes, the issue resolved itself the next day.
This discussion has been closed.