Error CC-800 and updating accounts [Edited]

Options
Decoder
Decoder Member
[Removed - Rant]

Since I purchased a subscription for Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property there has been nothing but errors. Reviewing the large number posting of this one problem of accounts spontaneously not being able to update and spitting out error CC-800 is ridiculous. My time and everyone else is valuable! It's always the same script: "Hey look at our online documentation" "Okay, now call tech support". Only to have this problem come back...again.... and again! Deactivate account - Add Account - Deactivate account - Add Account.... and round and round we go. [Removed -   Whether it be an account from Chase, Citibank, Macy's Amex, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, Barclays, US Bank... pretty much any institution.

Fix this! and give me my money back with interest.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Decoder said:
    [Removed - Rant]

Since I purchased a subscription for Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property there has been nothing but errors. Reviewing the large number posting of this one problem of accounts spontaneously not being able to update and spitting out error CC-800 is ridiculous. My time and everyone else is valuable! It's always the same script: "Hey look at our online documentation" "Okay, now call tech support". Only to have this problem come back...again.... and again! Deactivate account - Add Account - Deactivate account - Add Account.... and round and round we go. [Removed -   Whether it be an account from Chase, Citibank, Macy's Amex, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, Barclays, US Bank... pretty much any institution.

Fix this! and give me my money back with interest.
    Hello @Decoder,     

I do apologize about these ongoing issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

I will note that there are currently Open Alerts regarding Chase and Citibank and online connectivity issues that may explain the ongoing symptoms you are describing. You can follow the threads linked here, here, and here for additional information and any available updates. 

Also, I just want to be sure: have you made use of the exact steps provided in this Support Article, in order, with respect to the CC-800 error messages you are noticing with the other accounts? 

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.