BCU - CC-569

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: BCU.

Comments

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja, I'm also having issues with downloading BCU transactions this morning although I'm encountering a CC-569 error. "Quicken is unable to match the downloaded information to a Quicken account".
    Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Kelley Beckett,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For confirmation; is this with "Baxter Credit Union"?

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-569.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,
    yes, it is Baxter Credit Union.
  • Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,
    I just did another one step update on BCU and this time I was prompted for a 2 factor authentication verification. The first download failed with an 800 error. So I deactivated and then reactivated and the download was successful but I continue to get a 506 error. BCU must be working on the issue and perhaps why I'm getting unexpected results?
  • Quicken Anja
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Thank you for following up! 

If the error codes are changing, it is likely being worked on or being caused by server maintenance.

May I ask; when you reactivated after deactivating, did you do so through Set Up Now, or through Tools > Add Account?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,
    I did so through Set Up Now.

I did another One Step Update this morning and the BCU download required a 2 factor authentication verification after which transactions were successfully downloaded although a CC-506 error was issued after completing.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for following up!

Since you are still receiving the CC-506 error, I suggest following the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this error.

The instructions in the article also advise deactivating and reactivating, except that reactivation would be done through Add Account which may help resolve the error.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    I will step through the process as advised and let you know how it goes.
  • Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja, I went through the process as advised and was able to add 2 of my 3 BCU accounts. The download now finishes without errors but still requires a 2 factor authentication verification. Also the account that wasn't added is not available to link for some reason.
    I'm wondering if BCU is still working on the integration to Quicken?
This discussion has been closed.